2.26.2009

Leaving for Liberia

I will be leaving for Liberia in just a couple of days. I will be there for a couple of weeks. I will be getting things prepared at the house for when the family makes the big move, and also visiting with churches, other missionaries, and checking out Spirit Liberia projects. Please pray that this is a safe and productive trip. I plan to blog from Liberia once I get there and get settled in. You can expect a post from Greg in the meantime! Greg doesn't post usually on the blog, but he writes most of our monthly e-newsletter "Root Source". If you would like to subscribe to this newsletter, just send us a blank e-mail with the subject "Root Source Subscription" and we will be happy to add you to our list.

Thank you so much for your prayers! Please also remember Greg as he is home with all of the kids. He is such a great dad! He is a pretty awesome husband too, we are very blessed :)

Blessings,
Vanessa

No comments: