6.09.2010

TV update

The recent television show was a big success. We received a very unique letter from a contributor and wanted to share it here with you! It is a clear picture of how the Lord prompts His people in His time. The show was hosted by Vanessa's parents which is why the letter is addressed "Grandparents".

The writers name has been omitted for privacy purposes.

Dear Grandparents,

Would you believe it, your program is off now and I can’t remember your names, though I watch KTLN every night, (oh the joy of being 83).

When I was 5 or 6 years old, I stole 25 cents from my grandmother…no one ever knew. I felt badly and determined I would give her $100 when I went to work, but she passed away before I did it. That was the only thing I ever stole.

Recently, I promised the Lord I would give the $100 at His prompting to His choice. Tonight, He reminded me of that promise so I am sending it for the Liberian project.

Love in Christ,

A friend

1 comment: