6.13.2009

Prayer Needed!

Here is the latest on the container. We have a new appointment scheduled for Monday with the commisioner at the Ministry of Finance about the Duty on the container. I hesistate to even call it "Duty Free" because it is not going to be Duty Free. It looks like we will be paying an additional $900 of tax. Please pray with us for a miracle. We would love to see God do an amazing work on our behalf and have this meeting go very well. Thanks so much for your love and support everyone. We will continue to keep you updated on the status of the container!

1 comment:

Pennysue said...

We will keep praying for a miracle as we serve a miracle working God!

"I only know at His right hand stands one who is my Savior...I take Him at His word and deed!!!"

Rd and I are listening to "My Savior My God" by Aaron Shust and its a good reminder of the love God has for all of us. We will keep on praying in the spirit as stated in Ephesians! In Christ,
Penny and Family