3.16.2009

Pastor Prince Zeaway and Family

I had the privilege of visiting with Pastor Prince Zeaway and his family during my visit in Liberia. They just had a baby 2 months ago and honored me by naming her after me! She is precious. They have 4 beautiful daughters. Pastor Prince is the Pastor of the End Time Pillar of Fire Apostolic Church in Peace Island, Jacob Town, Paynesville City, Monrovia, Liberia. This is also the home of the Mother Vanessa Bogdan Foundation School of Prime System. Spirit Liberia is sponsoring this church in agriculture and possibly in a micro-loan in the near future. Below are pictures of Pastor Prince and his family. Enjoy!


Vanessa holding baby Vanessa with Mom Zeaway holding some small gifts that I brought for the kids.


The Zeaway family: Pastor Prince, Wife Celelia, daughters, Faith (9), Blessing (6), Gift (2), Vanessa (2 months)

No comments: